how long has it been since we have not walked at walmart? Went today at Bela's insistence. She was fine, walked to the customer service. I circumambulated the store, first in weeks as well. Why a headache all day? all day! stronger now than earlier, frontal lobe. cookies aggravate it, or was it the slices of cheese I took about an hour ago? Just took third advil of the day. Had a big salad with asian noodles for lunch. Too much Skippy peanut butter on bread in the last three days? Palm oil, corn sweetners? Ora protein powder drinks over past two days? Cacao? Chocolate? feel like I've drunk lots of water today.
Eating a bowl of blueberries now. Relieved Bela walked so well at walmart. Not interested in walking around the house on her cane, however. Not sure why. Long sleeps in the afternoon after lunch and before GH for both of us. She swims tomorrow. Might ask Rachel to take her to pt again on Weds so I can drive the loaner car back over.
starting into Sleepwalking the Land by Mia Couto title could be one of Handke's
No comments:
Post a Comment